The Hoover® A201 Air Purifier is a fresh take on a clean home. The Three-Stage Filtration system absorbs odors while the HEPA Type Filter captures 99% of dust, allergens, pet dander and smoke from the air that passes through the filter. Intuitive Easy-Touch Controls put 3 cleaning speeds right at your fingertips for any 15'X15' room. And with Silence Technology®, you can get fresher air without disrupting your home. Features
- Medium Room Air Purifier (150 CADR) recycles the air in a 15'X15' room (232 sq. ft.) nearly 5 times an hour**.
- Three-Stage Filtration includes an Odor-Absorbing Filter and a HEPA Type Filter for fresher air.
- HEPA-Type Filter* captures 99% of dust, allergens, pet dander and smoke from the air that passes through the filter**.
- Silence Technology® is so quiet, it cleans the air on the lowest setting as you sleep.
- Easy-Touch Controls includes 3 speed levels and a Check Filter Indicator Reset.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty***
*Estimated HEPA Filter life is 6 months and estimated Odor Filter life is 3 months. Filter life will vary by usage and environment. **Particle reduction and air circulation depends on many factors. All air in a room may not pass through the filter. ***Some limitations apply. For details see owner's manual.
|Clean Air Delivery Rate
|Sealed Allergen System
|Touch Screen Control Panel
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.